skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Crazy Conner Life in Guatemala
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Elizabeth on her quilt!!!!!!
Here is the little sweetie just home on her new quilt that Aunt Caroline made for her with Love!!!!
2 comments:
Caroline Belle
said...
thank you for the lovely pictures!!
September 1, 2009 at 6:25 PM
Judy
said...
I love it!
September 1, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Gail Conner
I am a wife, full time mother of 9, grandmother of 1, and missionary. I am a baker, gardener, Spanish student, studier of the Word, and bible study leader.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(31)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(4)
More pictures of the Angel
Home with Elizabeth
More pic's of Elizabeth
Elizabeth on her quilt!!!!!!
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
2 comments:
thank you for the lovely pictures!!
I love it!
Post a Comment