John, Laura, Josh, and Lydia are stuck in Dallas awaiting openings to get on the plane to Guatemala. This is the 5th day. They somehow didn't get off with a change of clothes. It has been a crazy time of moving out of our duplex and storing all of our items. I feel very displaced, disoriented and out of sorts.
Must trust in the Lord in many many new ways. I am in a garage apt. of a friend with Caroline and Katie. David is on a hunting trip with the Blacks. I am missing Guatemala and somehow emotionally stuck in limbo in the U.S. not wanting to leave my adult kids. Austin and Caroline especially.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad that the gang made it back. We missed you yesterday at our meeting. Food was good. Your house was clean. They did a great job.
Post a Comment