Monday, April 13, 2009

Controlling Violence

Now the Guatemalan Government has this new law that only one person at a time can ride on a motorcycle. Most of the attacks to the buses has been the second person riding on a Motorcycle. If you live in Guatemala you know this is insane. Because whole families use a Motorcycle in order to get around. Will be interesting to see what happens if anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! I talked to Sandi this weekend and got an update on all that is going on in Guatemala. I'm praying for y'all and your familias. I hope you are doing well and am glad you and Sandi get to hang out! Bendiciones! Christie Nelson

Gail Conner said...

Thanks Christie. I am going to miss Sandi so much in our seperate travels to the U.S. this summer. But we have facebook, etc. Hope you are doing well.