Welcome to blogging:) I like FB but I really prefer and luv blogging...u can do more on and with it. I will add your blog site to my Blog Roll and check back regularly.
Check out my blog at: www.meyermanor.blogspot.com Happy blogging:)kathylove
Hey, Gail! Love these photos..we were so happy the "guys" got to be with you for the holidays. So glad to have this way to stay in touch, too. Kathy sent it to me....I bookmarked it so I can find it easily. I don't have one, yet, but maybe soon. Love and miss you! Anna Marie
I am a wife, full time mother of 9, grandmother of 1, and missionary.
I am a baker, gardener, Spanish student, studier of the Word, and bible study leader.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting the pics of the boys! I really wish I could see them.
Nice blog too. Maybe I'm going to have to get one to be cool like my mommy! :)
Welcome to blogging:) I like FB but I really prefer and luv blogging...u can do more on and with it. I will add your blog site to my Blog Roll and check back regularly.
Check out my blog at: www.meyermanor.blogspot.com
Happy blogging:)kathylove
Hey, Gail! Love these photos..we were so happy the "guys" got to be with you for the holidays. So glad to have this way to stay in touch, too. Kathy sent it to me....I bookmarked it so I can find it easily. I don't have one, yet, but maybe soon. Love and miss you! Anna Marie
Post a Comment